Provet Cloud is a leading cloud-based veterinary clinic and hospital management software. Our mission is to leverage the power of software and design to help veterinary professionals save time to focus on what matters most—delivering great care, great experiences, and growing their business. We currently have over 15,000 veterinary professionals using our products with a goal to grow our user base to 150,000 by 2030.
Our company is growing fast and we need more great team members to help us scale our UK operations. We are looking for a Customer Success Django Developer to help provide 2nd level customer support and resolve bugs for Provet Cloud UK's clients.
Your main tasks include working on system improvements & extensions with our Django framework-based Provet Cloud project.
The position is a full-time permanent position and is fully remote (UK time zone).
If you are up for a challenge and like to constantly accelerate your skill level. We are the right place for you.
- Professional experience in Python development, especially Django development
- Experience of MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Experience of Linux servers
- Knowledge of REST APIs and Webhooks
- Capability and motivation to learn quickly
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Previous work in the veterinary software industry an asset
What we are offering:
- Talented and engaged teammates from around the world
- Possibilities to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- We offer learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Company trip to meet your fellow employees from around the world face to face
- 28 days Holiday plus bank holidays