Nordhealth is a cloud-based healthcare SaaS company whose mission is to redefine digital healthcare. The Company’s products empower healthcare professionals to improve patient care, increase efficiency and expand their business. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more information visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
As our new IT Support Specialist you are responsible for providing assistance for our users and making sure everyone gets to enjoy a smooth onboarding experience as they start, remote or on site. Developing and maintaining IT Support procedures and processes will be a part of your daily work. You’ll be an important part of our experienced IT team, located in Helsinki.
What we offer:
We believe people do their best work when they feel happy and valued:
- Talented and engaged colleagues from around the world.
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone and headphones.
- Learn something new every day and grow professionally. We offer learning platforms and training for all of our employees.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internet and phone bills covered.
- Your final role will take shape over time according to your strengths, skills and interests.
Your main responsibilities:
- Function as a first responder for IT support tickets.
- Device lifecycle and asset management.
- Develop technical support workflows.
- Work together with the rest of the IT team to further improve the end-user experience.
What we are looking for:
Primarily we are looking for a new team member with great communication skills to help support our coworkers. Being able to discuss and explain technical issues to non-technical people, having excellent problem-solving skills, and the willingness to constantly learn is more important to us than previous experience.
We expect you to be able to provide professional first line support in English and Finnish, other Nordic language skills are an asset.
What differentiates you:
macOS, Linux and Windows administration experience
Scripting or coding skills
Brisk and friendly service attitude
Further questions and how to apply:
Should you have any questions, please contact IT Security Manager Matti Saarelainen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The application period ends on June 25th, 2021.