Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We’re looking for a Country Manager to lead Nordhealth‘s Italy Provet Cloud team. We are looking for a leader who cares about our customers and using creative ways of working to ensure we support our company in growing fast and smart. Do you want to be part of one of the most ambitious growth journeys right now, gathering unique experience of how to scale a company in hyper growth?
- Manage Nordhealth Italy P&L and overall performance
- Hire and manage world-class marketing, sales, implementation and support talent
- Define and implement growth strategies (product, sales and marketing) to achieve our goal of being market leaders in the Italy Veterinary software market
- Negotiate local partnerships with channel and integration partners
- Decide on Italy product development initiatives to drive customer success (NPS score, retention)
- Personally lead sales for the most important sales deals in Italy
What is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at a top management consulting firm, startup, and/or company in the veterinary industry
- Graduated from a top level University / MBA
- Experience and network in the veterinary sector
- Experience leading a high-performing sales, marketing and customer success operation
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills – the best sales in your future team
- Strong data and analytical skills
- An energetic leader able to attract and retain A+ players
- Hands-on and result-oriented personality
- Native Italian and full professional English
What’s in it for you?
Job type : Full-time
Location : Italy (remote)
Start date : 2021