Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our payments team. We supply a modern payment platform to serve our Clients in healthcare. We enhance our Clientele performance by bringing secure, reliable and powerful payment options. The Client’s success is our success.
Our team works remotely with flexible hours. You’ll have a chance to customize your work schedule to fit your everyday life. We plan ahead and make sure everyone is on the same page before getting to work. We value new ideas to improve our processes and the way we work. We hope you bring your positive attitude and be part of our team.
- Work in the back office with our talented team
- Communicate daily with the team, work together to solve blockers and impediments, be part of the positive work environment
- Develop new features according to specifications
- Document as you proceed
- Work language is English
What is required:
- Years of experience in backend web development using Python frameworks such as Django, DRF, FastAPI or Flask
- Good overall understanding of modern web technologies
- Plenty of experience in relational database design (PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with AWS service offering (e.g. S3, CloudFront, RDS, SES)
- Experience or interest in serverless technologies (e.g. Serverless Framework, AWS: Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS)
What’s in it for you?
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Remote From Anywhere, Europe
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
You will be part of a friendly team with plenty of skill and knowledge. We have the most up-to-date tools and technologies in use.