Nordhealth is a fast growing healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build practice management software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from our offices. For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join the Provet Cloud Implementation Team to manage our international veterinary customer onboarding projects. Provet Cloud is a veterinary practice management software that helps users save time and focus on what matters most — caring for patients. Our team is resourceful, intelligent, empathetic, and fun-loving. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for…
We are looking for a driven team-oriented individual to join our International Implementation Team. Our Implementation Team manages the onboarding process of new customers from beginning to end. Our users are typically veterinarians, vet nurses, clinic managers and administrators. The role includes training and consulting our veterinary customers on the optimal use of our highly customizable software. This includes remote and in-person training.
Our Implementers are high-level workflow experts who advise on how to make the clinical environment more efficient, in order to deliver better care. Implementers manage multiple onboarding projects simultaneously and grow to become project management specialists.
- Deliver online and onsite training to veterinary professionals. Occasional travel is required.
- You will manage implementation projects from start to finish and customize the software to the customer’s needs.
- Work closely with different members of clinics to advise on best practice Provet Cloud workflows.
- Collaborate with management, practice owners, and corporations to build customized training and go-live strategies.
- You will collaborate with our internal teams to help improve our software through feature requests which are based on collaborative efforts, customer feedback, and ideal workflows in mind.
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously and grow your project management skills to become one of the best Implementers in the industry.
What is required
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Technical mindset with a passion for training others
- Aptitude to explain technical matters to non-technical people
- Aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Great problem solver
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Veterinary industry experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
What’s in it for you?
Our Implementers also work closely with our other internal teams, helping to improve the product and customer relations. Your final role will take shape over time according to your strengths, skills and interests. Our employees have the opportunity to develop and influence the content of their work. The position can be fully remote or located in one of our offices, with the exception of occasional visits to customers onsite premises.
- Permanent Full-time position
- Talented and engaged teammates from around the world
- Possibilities to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- We offer learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Work remotely from anywhere in Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office
- Paid daily walks as part of our Wellness Plan!
- The final salary compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Are you interested?
Submit your application through this page. The vacancy will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found. If any questions please contact:
Niina Voutilainen, Implementation Manager
email@example.com, +358 44 749 9554