Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We're now looking for a technically hands-on Development Team Lead, who will lead teams of developers on a technical journey building industry leading features of our Provet Cloud veterinary practice management products. On the leadership side you will be technically leading and mentoring your team members, as well as being part of an amazing Python/Django focused development team yourself. You and your development team will be working with a Product Owner, Designer and QA Specialists on a specific product area to ensure our team's developments are well planned and high quality.
- Excellent experience in development team leadership
- Experience in MySQL / MariaDB / Amazon RDS
- Comfortable with distributed version control (ideally GitLab)
- Experienced in Vue.js as asset
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
What we are offering
- Talented and engaged teammates
- Possibilities to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- Work remotely from anywhere +/- two hours from Helsinki or one of our offices in Finland
- Flexible working hours
- Internet and phone covered
- And much more!