Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead who has a strong background in sourcing and full-cycle recruiting. You are self-driven and have a solid track record of building and maintaining strong pipelines of candidates. Building hiring strategies and executing them bring your A-game out.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You will be working closely with our hiring managers and management across the group to understand their hiring needs, role requirements, and team dynamics. As the dedicated lead recruiter on the HR Team, you will recruit for a variety of positions within the company with the support of others. You will work closely with our HR Team to provide a smooth experience to all new hires.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- Experience in building and leading recruitment strategies
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting and sourcing
- Experience in recruiting for technical, product, and design roles
- Strong knowledge of sourcing methods
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Ability to work in a company in hyper-growth
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Passionate about providing a great candidate experience to all applicants
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of healthcare and veterinary industries an asset
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work in a company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- Ability to build our processes and influence how we work
- Work with amazing people from around the world
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Remote From Anywhere in Europe
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Start Date: As soon as possible