Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
Navicre Oy is part of Nordhealth Group and was founded in 2001. We provide high-quality training for public sector and private organizations with an emphasis on information security and data protection. Ready-made or customer-generated online training is conducted through the easy-to-use and versatile Navisec Flex Online Training System. With Navisec, the customer can train, monitor and ensure expertise for all employees. For more information, visit flex.navisec.fi.
As our business is growing rapidly, we are looking for a Content and Sales Specialist for Navisec Flex.
As a Content and Sales Specialist you will further develop our existing training content. In addition to this you will map out and develop new content solutions for the training platform. You will also participate in product sales and implementation projects for existing and new customers. In this role, you get to work as part of a team that develops the Navisec Flex product holistically.
- Further develop and maintain existing training content
- Design and build new training content
- Maintain good customer relationship with existing customers
- Product presentations and offers for new and existing customers
- Navisec Flex product training and implementation
What is required
- Experience in working in the customer interface
- Excellent communication skills
- Development-oriented mindset
- Aptitude to learn new software and systems quickly
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Professional experience in information security and / or data protection
- Knowledge of legislation related to information security and data protection
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards
- Understanding of information security and data protection management
- Fluent in Finnish and English
What’s in it for you?
Nordhealth provides a constantly evolving and growing work environment in a low hierarchy organization. The relaxed atmosphere of our workplace provides an excellent setting for doing work. We strive to equip our employees with the best possible working conditions. We also support well-being at work with good work ergonomics.
Are you interested?
Submit your application through this page. The vacancy will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Please apply by September 20th 2021.
Antti Hyvärinen, email@example.com
Job type : Permanent Full Time
Location : Remote from Finland
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Start date: as soon as possible