Full Stack Developer (React, Python)
Remote From Anywhere - Europe Fully Remote
Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Navisec Health development team. Our team works remotely with flexible hours. You can customize your work schedule to fit your everyday life. We plan ahead and ensure we are aligned before executing tasks. We value new ideas and encourage team members to share their thoughts on how to improve our processes and the way we work. Sounds like a team where you could thrive? Join us!
- Plan new features as part of a team
- Develop new features according to specifications
- Respond to bug reports and resolve them as needed
- Communicate daily with the team
What is required:
- Experience in frontend development using React or other frontend frameworks such as Angular, Vue, Svelte
- Experience in backend development using Python frameworks (DRF, Django, Flask) or NodeJS (Express, Koa)
- Understanding of modern web technologies (e.g. WebRTC, Web sockets)
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Knowledge of test automation
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
Work as part of a talented, friendly and collaborative team that encourages open communication and team accountability. We share knowledge and support each other.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Remote From Anywhere, Europe (within 2 hours from GMT+3)
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Start Date: As Soon As Possible