Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
What we're looking for
This is so much more than an ordinary marketing role, working in partnership with the UK Country Manager, you will be at the heart of our marketing efforts to develop a growth focused marketing strategy which can deliver against our ambitious business goals for the UK team as we continue to scale.
We’re looking for a driven, analytical and results orientated Marketing Manager that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to implement a marketing strategy which produces results. If you are an experienced all-round marketer that thrives on autonomy and are excited by our ambitious company growth plans then we would love to hear from you! It’s an exciting time to join Nordhealth with the opportunity to be a key contributor in our UK team at a critical point in our journey.
About the Role
Reporting to the UK Country Manager, you will work in partnership to develop and drive a UK marketing strategy with our initial focus on building a lead generation machine to grow our customer base. You’ll also have responsibility for events planning, producing high-quality content, refining our local market messaging and building a user community as we continue to progress.
- Partner with the UK Country Manager to develop and drive a growth focused marketing strategy whilst taking ownership for the overall marketing plan.
- Work closely with our UK sales team to plan and deliver high quality lead generation programs.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns to test, measure, and execute acquisition approaches to learn how to improve our results.
- Ownership and planning of the UK events calendar.
- Development of key messaging / positioning of Provet Cloud in the UK market to help create assets for our customers and the sales team.
What’s required from you?
- Minimum of 3+ years experience within a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager position.
- Veterinary experience is highly desirable, but we would love to speak with you if you have experience in marketing technology / SaaS solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing and customer acquisition strategies.
- Working knowledge of sales operations and key metrics - win rates, sales cycle, MQL > SQL conversion, pipeline growth, contact rates etc
- Practical knowledge of Hubspot / Salesforce would be a plus
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Remote from anywhere in the UK
- Choose your own equipment including laptop, phone and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office for remote working.
- Flexible working hours - we trust our people to manage their time and focus on results; so if you need to finish early to pick-up your kids then feel free to let your manager know and go ahead!
- Join a fast-paced, high growth technology company and grow personally and professionally as we continue to scale globally.