Business Development Consultant
Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a results focused Business Development Consultant to help accelerate the growth of the UK market by actively seeking opportunities to help veterinary practices adopt our Provet Cloud solution to save time, improve patient care and increase their revenues. This is a new business sales role and you should have experience in consultative SaaS sales working closely alongside prospects to understand their needs and present a compelling vision and reason to change.
We are looking for an individual to join our ambitious UK team to support our prospecting and qualification activities - you will assist the sales team to generate new business (as well as taking ownership of your own opportunities) by engaging with prospective customers via outbound calling, email, social media and event attendance.
About the Role
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will help drive Provet Cloud’s growth in the UK market and be accountable for helping to develop new revenue opportunities within the UK veterinary sector by creating strong relationships with prospective customers and securing time for the sales team to demonstrate the value our solution provides.
- Take ownership to actively seek new business opportunities via outbound sales activities. Primarily via calls and emails to meeting prospective decision makers on-site booking appointments for the Business development manager and Sales Director.
- Learn to demonstrate our platform and the ability to do the full sales cycle with a view to grow into a more senior role
- Manage and maintain your CRM to ensure lead & opportunity information is up-to-date and that sales forecasts are as accurate as possible.
- Become an expert with our Practice Management solution and the value it provides our customers, keeping up-to-date on the latest product developments and industry trends to engage with our prospective customers.
- Adopt a consultative, solution selling approach to align the customer's needs with our solution to drive sales and close deals.
- Be an ambassador for the company at any client facing engagements and attend industry events
What’s required from you?
- Veterinary experience is highly desirable, but we would love to speak with you if you have Healthcare / SaaS sales experience.
- A successful track record in consultative selling with 2-3+ years of experience and a proven record of hitting targets.
- Demonstrable outbound experience in a new business focused role to manage top of the funnel activities such as email and calls to secure appointments (while also owning your own opportunities as you develop).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuasively demonstrate our solutions and share industry knowledge with prospective customers.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary and commission
- Remote from anywhere in the UK
- Choose your own equipment including laptop, phone and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office for remote working.
- Flexible working hours - we trust our people to manage their time and focus on results; so if you need to finish early to pick-up your kids then feel free to let your manager know and go ahead!
- Join a fast-paced, high growth technology company and grow personally and professionally as we continue to scale globally.