Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 250 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website.
We're looking to expand our team with a PHP Developer. You will be working as a part of our development team alongside our other developers and support teams. Your main tasks include working on the system improvements & extensions to Provet.
The position is a full-time permanent position either fully remote or in one of our offices in Finland.
What we’re expecting from You:
- Experience in PHP development
- Experience of MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Experience of Linux servers
- Capability and motivation to learn quickly
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Possibility to work fully remotely from anywhere, or at one of our four Finnish offices
- Good work/life balance
- Several perks
- Competent team members
- Possibility to choose your tools based on your own preferences (laptop, phone, accessories, software)
- Remote support to help you set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Possibilities to grow personally and professionally