Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in central Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
Provet Cloud is Europe’s leading cloud-based veterinary clinic and hospital management software. Our mission is to leverage the power of software and design to help healthcare professionals save time so they can focus on what matters most—delivering great care, great experiences, and growing their business. We currently have over 15,000 veterinary professionals using our products with a goal to grow our user base to 150,000 by 2030.
What will you be working on?
Fast growth requires great talent and now we're looking to expand our team with multiple Full Stack Django Developers. In this position, you will be working as a part of our Clinical Workflow Team. Your main tasks include working on streamlining workflows and developing features to support and improve the day-to-day work of veterinarians, nurses, and other animal health care professionals.
What we’re expecting from You
- 2+ years experience in Python development, especially Django development.
- Experience of MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Experience of Vue.js is considered an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Finnish language skills are considered an advantage
What we offer
- Possibility to work fully remotely from in Europe, or work at any of our 4 Finnish offices
- +-2 hour timezone difference to Finland's timezone considered as an advantage
- Good work/life balance
- Several perks
- Competent team members
- Possibility to choose your tools based on your own preferences (laptop, phone, accessories, software)
- Remote support to help you set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Possibilities to grow personally and professionally
Further questions & How to Apply
Should you have any questions please contact Team Leader Jaro Koski, email@example.com.
Please send your application as soon as possible. We are continuously looking for the right candidate and will hire as soon as the right candidate is found.