Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 250 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
Nordhealth is looking for a Product Data Analyst to help better understand through data analytics how our users use Provet Cloud. In this role, you will be acting as our end users’ advocate. Utilizing data, you will help product managers and our CPO make better, more informed roadmap decisions and measure the impact of new developments on user efficiency and satisfaction. In essence, your task is to leverage our data to understand how we can make Provet Cloud more amazing, more delightful, more useful, and more helpful to our users.
- Create product analytics & measurable KPIs dashboards
- Developing and tracking success KPIs for each development epics
- Exploratory data analysis
- User segmenting
- Data insights and recommendations to help inform the roadmap
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth
- Previous product analytics experience
- Proficient in product analysis tool Pendo tool (or similar e.g. Heap or Amplitude)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision
- Excellent time management skills
- BI tool experience (such as Power BI) is also an advantage
What we are offering:
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- A possibility to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- We offer learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Work remotely from anywhere in the EU, or at any of our 4 Finnish offices
- Flexible working hours
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Health insurance
- Company Clubs (Sport, Chill, Photographic)
- Participation at public sports and gaming events
- Social events (brunches, team building, parties, company trips)
Job Location: Europe Remote +- 2hours Helsinki
Type: This is a full-time permanent position. Reporting to Chief Product Officer,Janne Huttunen
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Start date: As soon as possible
Further questions & How to Apply
Should you have any questions please contact Chief Product Officer Janne Huttunen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application as soon as possible. We will start interviews right away and hire as soon as we find the right candidates.