Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 260 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
What we're looking for
Our main value is 'put customers first'. We want to provide the best support and best customer approach in the market. Therefore, we want all our employees to be nice, trustworthy and looking for excellence in terms of results.
Currently we are looking for a results focused Sales & Marketing Manager to help accelerate the growth of the Spanish market by actively seeking opportunities to help veterinary practices adopt our Provet Cloud solution to save time, improve patient care and increase their revenues. This is a new business sales role and you should have experience in consultative SaaS sales working closely alongside prospects to understand their needs and present a compelling vision and reason to change. We are looking for someone to join our ambitious Spanish team to manage the complete sales cycle from identification to contract. You will be creating, managing and developing our sales and marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Country Manager in Spain, you will help drive Provet Cloud’s growth in the Spanish market and be accountable for helping to develop new revenue opportunities within the veterinary sector.
- Leading the Sales & Marketing team, from prospecting and initial discovery, through platform demos to final closing. Ensuring our prospective customers receive the highest level of service at each stage of their Provet journey.
- Take ownership to actively seek new business opportunities via outbound sales activities. Primarily via calls and emails to meeting prospective decision makers on-site.
- Test, measure, and execute acquisition approaches which improve our results.
- Manage and maintain your CRM to ensure lead & opportunity information is up-to-date and that sales forecasts are as accurate as possible.
- Become an expert with our Practice Management solution and the value it provides our customers, keeping up-to-date on the latest product developments and industry trends to engage with our prospective customers.
- Adopt a consultative, solution selling approach to align the customer's needs with our solution to drive sales and close deals.
- Be an ambassador for the company at any client facing engagements and attend industry events
What’s required from you?
- Veterinary experience is highly desirable, but we would love to speak with you if you have Healthcare / SaaS sales experience.
- Experience managing sales and marketing teams, specially desirable in veterinary field.
- A successful track record in consultative selling with 2-3+ years of experience and a proven record of hitting targets.
- Demonstrable outbound experience in a new business focused role to build up a territory from scratch.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuasively demonstrate our solutions and share industry knowledge with prospective customers.
- A full Spanish driving license as the role requires traveling.
What will you get in return?
- Remote from anywhere in Spain.
- Competitive Salary and commission
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Choose your own equipment including laptop, phone and headphones
- We’ll help to set up your home office for remote working.
- Flexible working hours - we trust our people to manage their time and focus on results; so if you need to finish early to pick-up your kids then feel free to let your manager know and go ahead!
- Join a fast-paced, high growth technology company and grow personally and professionally as we continue to scale globally.