Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 240 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a process oriented Implementation Specialist to guide our customers throughout their change journey from signing up to going live with Provet Cloud. We are looking for an individual that can manage multiple customer delivery projects to ensure our veterinary practice customers are set-up within the agreed timescale, to budget while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction throughout. You will be supported by UK leadership, implementation and support teams to ensure your success every step of the way.
About the Role
Reporting to the Implementation Lead (UK), you will take ownership for delivering Provet Cloud implementation projects, to configure and train our veterinary customers and ensure they are set-up to obtain value from our Practice Management Software.
- Take ownership of multiple customer implementation projects to ensure the projects are successfully delivered on-time and to the customers satisfaction.
- Manage the pre-project planning with the sales team to review the project and validate the sales documentation including commercial proposals, statement of work etc.
- Become a product champion and subject matter expert on our veterinary solutions to deliver engaging on-line and on-site training workshops to confidently educate our customers on how to get the most from the Provet Cloud platform.
- Collaborate with a range of veterinary stakeholders from vets to practice managers to build customised implementation plans, training roll-outs and go-live strategies.
- Manage and maintain all project documentation and update internal systems to ensure project details are fully up-to-date and the implementation is on-track.
- Work in a fast-paced customer facing environment and take the lead working cross-functionally to ensure the successful delivery of implementation projects.
What’s required from you?
- Veterinary experience is highly desirable, but we would love to speak with you if you have Healthcare / SaaS project experience.
- A successful track record in customer project delivery with 2-3+ years of experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with customers to guide them throughout the implementation project and ensure they receive a high-quality experience.
- A full UK driving licence as the role requires UK travel to customer sites.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Remote from anywhere in the UK
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Choose your own equipment including laptop, phone and headphones
- We’ll help to set up your home office for remote working with a stipend
- Flexible working hours - we trust our people to manage their time and focus on results; so if you need to finish early to pick-up your kids then feel free to let your manager know and go ahead!
- Join a fast-paced, high growth technology company and grow personally and professionally as we continue to scale globally.