Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 250 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
Now we're looking for Onboarding Team Product Manager. This is a new role to work in the leadership of multidisciplinary team working on a common goal. On this team, you will be focused on creating the onboarding and implementation experience of our Provet Cloud product. This team will be positioned to explore, understand, and execute implementation and setup paths throughout our product. You will work with our internal stakeholders and external clients on the area of setting up the system efficiently for new customers.
- Define a compelling product vision and strategy to work with product experience is most effective for driving activation and retention
- Work closely with product marketing, analytics, design research, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs and opportunities into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Collaborate with engineering and design partners to test, iterate, and launch these revenue-driving experiences. Prepare necessary documentation, coordinate development activity, and drive progress of in-flight projects
- Coordinate and seek opportunities to align and partner with other product teams throughout the organization
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or similar role
- Design sense; understanding of, and empathy for users
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse, cross-functional team toward a shared outcome
- Leadership experience and/or demonstrated potential to coordinate and motivate a small team
- Experience with developing a vision and roadmap for an area of a product; or similarly, planning for a cross-functional area with many workstreams toward a focused goal
- Motivation and excitement about building product experiences that create measurable business value
What we are offering:
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Possibility to work fully remotely, or at one of our offices
- Good work/life balance with flexible working hours
- Learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Several perks
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Remote support to help you set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Social events (brunches, team building, parties, company trips)
Job Location: Europe Remote +- 2hours time difference from Helsinki
Type: This is a full-time permanent position. Reporting to Chief Product Officer, Janne Huttunen
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Application period: Please apply by 3rd of January 2022. Applications will be processed in January 2022.
Start date: As soon as possible