Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build practice management software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join the Nordhealth Spain team to help us scale our company with our flagship product, Provet Cloud. Our team is resourceful, intelligent, empathetic, fun-loving, tenacious and, most important, made by nice and trustworthy people. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...We are looking for a driven team-oriented individual to lead our Implementation & Support Team. Someone who oversees staff responsible for the day-to-day implementation & support processes and helps us grow our team to the next level. This individual is responsible for supporting and guiding our mission of Remarkable Guidance through the best veterinary technology Implementation & Support team in the world. We’re focused on building a formidable team of Implementation & Support Specialists who onboard and provide best-in-class support to Provet Cloud customers all over Spain.
As a high performance team leader, we are looking for a special manager of people who will embody our values and culture.
- Provide a Remarkable Implementation Experience for our Customers·
- Drive long term revenue growth
- Drive and balance productivity, ensure team members maintain a superior customer success score
- Use best in class tools such as Zendesk and Jira to diagnose, describe and escalate customer situations and resolve them in a timely manner
- Evaluate and identify areas of improvement related to tools, processes, and culture needs within the Implementation & Support team, Lead feature development requests and priorities for our Customers
- Lead efficient planning and deployment of Provet Cloud resources
- Ensure annual employee performance and compensation reviews for every member of the Implementation Team
What is required:
- Ability to develop people - A passion to coach individuals in their current roles to improve performance, and prepare them for future growth
- Ability to recruit and hire team players
- Enthusiasm - Exhibit passion and excitement over work and project management -- a can-do attitude.
- Analytical skills - Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data to draw insightful conclusions.
- Creativity / Innovation - Generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Listening Skills – Let others speak and seek to understand their viewpoints.
- Teamwork - Reach out to peers and cooperate with department leaders to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- High standards - Expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Initiative - Assess and take action independently with sound judgement.
- Persistence - Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- A full Spanish driving license as the role requires traveling.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 3+ years of management experience, including hiring and retaining top talent.
- Proven ability to develop people, coaching to improve performance, and prepare team members for future roles.
- Experience using Zendesk
- 2+ years as a high performer in an Implementation or Technical Support role, previous experience in the animal health/veterinary field or SaaS a plus.
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding target KPIs
- Dedicated focus and initiative to providing an exceptional Customer Experience
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
What’s in it for you?
- Talented and engaged teammates from around the world
- Possibilities to grow both personally and professionally as we scale across the globe
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Generous stipend to set up or enhance your home office
If you think you have what it takes and are ready to step into a fast-paced environment leading and growing a team, apply for this role now! You’ll be challenged as you’ve never been before as Provet Cloud grows its customer base exponentially. No two days will be the same. Come join our incredible team in the Spanish market and our mission to redefine digital healthcare.