Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build practice management software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join the Provet Cloud Spain Team to help us scale our veterinary operations. Our team is resourceful, intelligent, empathetic, fun-loving, and tenacious. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
We are looking for a driven team-oriented individual with IT background and experience in data migration to join our Spanish Implementation Team. Our Implementation Team manages the onboarding process of new customers from start to finish. The role includes training and consulting with our veterinary customers on the optimal use of our highly customizable software (this includes remote and in-person training).
Our Implementers are high-level workflow experts who advise on how to make the clinical environment more efficient and create a better work-life balance for our veterinary professionals. Implementers manage multiple projects simultaneously and grow to become project management specialists.
- Deliver online and onsite training to amazing veterinary professionals; full disclosure there is monthly travel involved
- You will manage implementation projects from start to finish and customize the software to the veterinary customer’s needs
- Work closely with different members of clinics to advise on best practice Provet Cloud workflows
- Collaborate with management, practice owners, and corporations to build customized training and go-live strategies
- You will collaborate with our internal teams to help improve our software through feature requests which are based on collaborative efforts, customer feedback, and ideal workflows in mind
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously and grow your project management skills to become one of the best Implementers in the industry
- You will work solving technical issues and doing data migrations from legacy systems to Provet Cloud
What is required
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical mindset with a passion for training others
- Technical background and experience in data migration
- Aptitude to explain technical matters to non-technical people
- Aptitude to learn new software quickly
- Great problem solver
- Immaculate attention to detail and organization
- Veterinary industry experience if possible
- Advance level of English and Spanish
What’s in it for you?
- Talented and engaged teammates from around the world
- Possibilities to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- Work remotely from anywhere in Spain
- Flexible working hours (respecting the core hours 09-14)
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office