Nordhealth is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 270 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We're now looking for a technically hands-on Engineering Team Lead for our new Onboarding team. In this role, you will be building of the industry-leading onboarding features of our Provet Cloud veterinary practice management product. On the leadership side, you will be technically leading and mentoring your team members, as well as being part of a Python/Django -focused development team yourself. You and your development team will be working with a Product Manager, Designer, and QA Specialists on a specific product area to ensure our team's developments are well planned and of high quality.
On this team, you will be focused on creating the onboarding and implementation experience of our Provet Cloud product. This team will be positioned to explore, understand, and execute implementation and setup paths throughout our product. You will work with our internal stakeholders and external clients in the area of setting up the system efficiently for new customers.
- Experience in development team leadership
- Experience in MySQL / MariaDB / Amazon RDS
- Comfortable with distributed version control (ideally GitLab)
- Bonus when experienced with Vue.js
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
What we are offering:
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Possibility to work fully remotely, or at one of our offices
- Good work/life balance with flexible working hours
- Learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Several perks
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Remote support to help you set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Social events (brunches, team building, parties, company trips)