Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is a publicly listed and fast-growing cloud-based healthcare SaaS company on a mission to redefine digital healthcare. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products serve more than 30,000 veterinary and therapy professionals across 7,000 clinics and hospitals located in over 25 countries.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Nordhealth has a solid footprint in the Nordic region and a growing presence internationally, with more than 270 employees working either remotely or from offices (collaboration hubs). For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We're now looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Finances product team working with our leading veterinary practice management product, Provet Cloud.
What we are looking for?
We want to expand our Finances product team with a Full Stack Developer who has previous experience in modern software development using the Python programming language together with a framework like Django. You can be a junior with a year's worth of experience or a more seasoned “seen it all” professional. We mainly look for passion and talent for software development and an interest in developing software features dealing with financial matters.
In this position, you will be working as a part of our development team in cooperation with designers, QA specialists, advisory board members, and other development teams. Your main tasks will include developing new features for financial reporting and invoicing needs, improving and updating existing financial reporting & invoicing features, and ensuring the correctness and proper functioning of the features.
The position is a full-time permanent position either fully remote or in one of our offices in Finland.
What we're expecting from You
- One or more years of software development experience using the Python programming language
- Experience in using a Python framework like Django or Flask
- Experience in using MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL databases
- Vue.js or React development experience is an asset
- Comfortable with distributed version control (ideally GitLab)
- Capability and motivation to learn new things quickly
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Interest in developing software features dealing with financial matters
- Knowledge in accounting or past financial software development experience is considered an advantage but is not a necessity
What we are offering:
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Possibility to work fully remotely, or at one of our offices
- Good work/life balance with flexible working hours
- Learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Several perks
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Remote support to help you set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Social events (brunches, team building, parties, company trips)
Please send your application as soon as possible. We are continuously looking for the right candidate and will hire as soon as the right candidate is found.