Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is the leading provider of cloud-based practice management software (PMS) to therapy and veterinary professionals.
Over the last three years, we have grown our ARR and team size by almost 10x. Today, more than 30,000 therapy and veterinary professionals use our software everyday to help treat over 20 million patients annually across 25 countries. It’s been an exciting growth journey so far and we are just getting started. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care through software, with a goal to help serve over 200 million patients by 2030. In support of this growth mission, in May 2021, Nordhealth raised €120M through a public-listing on Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange.
Nordhealth is a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Our 300 employees work either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in Europe and North America, with clients in Italy, Spain, the UK, the USA, and 22 others. For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
We are looking for a Sales Account to join the Provet Cloud Italian Team to help us scale our veterinary operations. Our team is resourceful, intelligent, empathetic, fun-loving, tenacious and absolutely trustful. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a results focused Sales Account to help accelerate the growth of the Italian market by actively seeking opportunities to help veterinary practices adopt our Provet Cloud solution to save time, improve patient care and increase their revenues. This is a new business sales role and you should have experience in veterinary sales working closely alongside prospects to understand their needs and present a compelling vision and reason to change. We are looking for someone to join our ambitious Italian team to manage the complete sales cycle from identification to contract. You will be supported by our sales management, marketing, implementation and support teams to ensure your success every step of the way.
About the Role
You will help drive Provet Cloud’s growth in the market and be accountable for helping to develop new revenue opportunities within the Italian veterinary sector.
- Take ownership to actively seek new business opportunities via outbound sales activities. Primarily via calls and emails to meeting prospective decision-makers on-site.
- Drive deals through the full sales cycle, from prospecting and initial discovery, through platform demos, that can be performed mostly remotely, to final closing. Ensuring our prospective customers receive the highest level of service at each stage of their Provet journey.
- Partner with Marketing and the rest of the team to test, measure, and execute acquisition approaches that improve our results.
- Manage and maintain the CRM to ensure lead & opportunity information is up-to-date and that sales forecasts are as accurate.
- Become an expert with our Practice Management solution and the value it provides our customers, keeping up-to-date on the latest product developments and industry trends to engage with our prospective customers.
- Adopt a consultative, solution selling approach to align the customer's needs with our solution to drive sales and close deals.
- Be an ambassador for the company at any client-facing engagements and attend industry events
What’s required from you?
- Veterinary experience is highly desirable, but we would love to speak with you if you have Healthcare / SaaS sales experience.
- A successful track record in consultative selling with 2-4+ years of experience and a proven record of hitting targets.
- Demonstrable outbound experience in a new business-focused role to build up an early stage, growing market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuasively demonstrate our solutions and share industry knowledge with prospective customers.
- Italian & English speaker
- A full Italian driving license as the role requires traveling around Italy.
What will you get in return?
- Permanent full time role
- Competitive Salary and commission
- Talented and engaged teammates from around the world
- Possibilities to grow both personally and professionally as we scale across the globe
- Work remotely from anywhere in Italy
- Flexible working hours
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Generous stipend to set up or enhance your home office
- Preferred location: Milano