Design isn’t just about making something that looks and feels nice — it’s about defining purpose and solving problems, whether it’s on a whiteboard or a screen.
We’re growing our design team to support this mission and our fundamental goal of delivering great products and experiences so healthcare professionals all over the world can provide better care.
If you’re interested in meeting the unique challenges of the healthcare space, want to take part in Nordhealth’s continued growth and transformation to a design-focused company, and are comfortable working remotely then we’d love for you to join our team!
About this role
We’re looking for experienced, mid-level digital product designers to join us in solving problems and designing applications that help veterinarians and therapists all over the world to manage their practices, care for their patients, and grow their businesses.
Our current team setup is small, diverse, and distributed across the Europe. We have a lot of trust for everyone to work independently and asynchronously towards common goals, and we’re the best match for highly proactive and collaborative designers.
- This is a mid-level role, at around 4–5 years of experience.
- This role reports to a Design Manager.
- This is a permanent role.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, and product managers to deliver well-defined and solution-focused ideas and product improvements.
- Create product workflows, wireframes, prototypes, and production-ready visuals to meet your team’s project goals.
- Support developers in achieving high-quality project implementation into the product.
- Foster the adoption our Nord Design System in our products and contribute to its continued growth and evolution.
- Contribute to fostering a highly-collaborative, design-focused culture by participating in regular design review and discussion sessions.
What we value
- Diverse interest in all things Design, from the basics of color, layout, and typography to specific areas like process, research, and content.
- The ability to comprehensively think through workflows and interaction patterns, and to use documentation, wire-framing, and prototyping to foster understanding of your work.
- Familiarity working closely with product managers, developers, researchers, and others within multi-disciplinary product teams.
- A team-player mindset, with a willingness to jump in and work alongside your design peers to solve problems together.
- A respectful, humble, and collaborative attitude focused on bringing to success to everyone—peer and customer.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English, our primary working language.
What we offer
- A healthy work/life balance bolstered by the ability to work remotely.
- A competitive salary.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- An Apple MacBook Pro, Studio Display 5K monitor, the work software you need, and more.
- A stipend to help you set up or improve your home office.
- A budget for your personal professional development.
- Company-paid team retreats.
Who we are
Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is the leading provider of cloud-based practice management software (PMS) to therapy and veterinary professionals.
Over the last three years, we have grown our ARR and team size by almost 10x. Today, more than 30,000 therapy and veterinary professionals use our software everyday to help treat over 20 million patients annually across 25 countries. It’s been an exciting growth journey so far and we are just getting started.
Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care through software, with a goal to help serve over 200 million patients by 2030. In support of this growth mission, in May 2021, Nordhealth raised €120M through a public-listing on Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange.
Nordhealth is a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Our 300 employees work either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in Europe and North America, with clients in Spain, the UK, the USA, and 22 others. For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
Please note that applications without a portfolio won't be considered.
Want to know more about the role and requirements before applying? Feel free to send us an email with any questions you might have.