Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is the leading provider of cloud-based practice management software (PMS) to therapy and veterinary professionals.
Over the last three years, we have grown our ARR and team size by almost 10x. Today, more than 30,000 therapy and veterinary professionals use our software everyday to help treat over 20 million patients annually across 25 countries. It’s been an exciting growth journey so far and we are just getting started. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care through software, with a goal to help serve over 200 million patients by 2030. In support of this growth mission, in May 2021, Nordhealth raised €120M through a public-listing on Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange.
Nordhealth is a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Our 300 employees work either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in Europe and North America, with clients in Italy, Spain, the UK, the USA, and 22 others. For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
What we're looking for
The therapy business unit is looking for a Product Data Analyst to help better understand through data analytics how our users use our Therapy products. In this role, you will be acting as our end users’ advocate. Utilizing data, you will help Product Managers and our VP of Product make better, more informed roadmap decisions and measure the impact of new developments on user efficiency and satisfaction. In essence, your task is to leverage our data to understand how we can make our products more amazing, more delightful, more useful, and more helpful to our users.
- Create product analytics & measurable KPIs dashboards
- Developing and tracking success KPIs for each development epics
- Exploratory data analysis
- User segmenting
- Data insights and recommendations to help inform the roadmap
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Minimum of 4 years of product analytics experience
- Proficient in product analysis tool Pendo tool (or similar e.g. Heap or Amplitude)
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision
- Excellent time management skills
- BI tool experience (such as Power BI) is also an advantage
What we are offering:
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- A possibility to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
- We offer learning platforms and training for all of our employees
- Work remotely from anywhere in Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Internet and phone bills covered
- Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone, and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office if you choose to work remotely
- Health insurance
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please send your application as soon as possible. We will start interviews right away and hire as soon as we find the right candidate.