👋 Who are we?
Nordhealth’s mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 40,000 professionals to help treat over 30 million patients annually across 30+ countries on five continents.
We understand that talent comes from everywhere and anywhere. The greater our diversity, the better the products we deliver. That’s why we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with all 330+ employees working either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in our other markets too, especially in Europe and North America (more at our website nordhealth.com.)
🚀 About the role
We are here to create great healthcare products. That’s at our very core, but it’s the people who make companies great, not the other way around. We spend more time with our co-workers than anyone else in our lives. Being part of an exceptional team is not only important for your personal mindfulness but key for your professional progression.
That’s why we’re now looking for our first ever Talent Acquisition Manager to support our growth and join our Talent team. Reporting directly to our CEO (interim Head of People), your main goal is to help us grow by bringing new Nordies (what we call Nordhealth employees internally) onboard. In this role, you will mainly recruit for our engineering, design and product functions, but also build and scale our Talent Acquisition team and create recruitment strategies on a global level.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is ready to take their career and our Talent Acquisition game to the next level!
📄 What would your core responsibilities look like?
- Building and owning our recruitment function as a whole
- Recruiting for a variety of positions within the company with the support of our managers
- Working closely with our hiring managers and management across the company to understand their hiring needs, role requirements and team dynamics
- Leading and growing the TA team
- Taking part in strategic headcount planning and identifying crucial roles
- Building scalable processes to ensure Nordhealth has the right skills and capabilities in place
- Working closely with our Talent Team to provide smooth employee experience to all new hires
🌱 What will help you to be successful in this role?
Ideally, you have already gained some experience from working in a fast growing, global SaaS company. The volume of hiring needs gives you drive and brings your A game out. Maybe you’ve also led a team and built recruitment processes from scratch?
In addition, our humble wishlist would be that you:
- are self-driven and have a solid track record of building and maintaining strong pipelines of candidates
- are passionate about providing a great candidate experience to all applicants
- Have experience from recruiting technical roles in an international environment
- Have strong experience in full cycle recruiting and sourcing
- Have a strategic mindset and ability to build processes from scratch
- Are able to take initiative and make decisions
- Are fluent in English, Finnish is a plus
🤩 What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- We champion open working and believe in flexible days, freedom of space, and dedicating time to allow you to learn and create
- Endless learning and professional growth opportunities
- We equip you with the tools you need, and enjoy using
- Amazing company events and great colleagues from around the world
If you enjoy working in a fast-growing and international environment with the possibility to make an impact , this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.