👋 Who are we?
Nordhealth’s mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 40,000 professionals to help treat over 30 million patients annually across 30+ countries on five continents.
We understand that talent comes from everywhere and anywhere. The greater our diversity, the better the products we deliver. That’s why we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with all 330+ employees working either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in our other markets too, especially in Europe and North America (more at our website nordhealth.com.)
🚀 About the role
We are here to create great healthcare products. That’s at our very core, but it’s the people who make companies great, not the other way around. We spend more time with our co-workers than anyone else in our lives. Being part of an exceptional team is not only important for your personal mindfulness but key for your professional progression.
That’s why we’re now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our growth and join our Talent team! Reporting directly to the TA Manager, your main goal is to help us grow by bringing new Nordies (what we call Nordhealth employees internally) onboard.
📃 What would your core responsibilities look like?
- Sourcing talent and building strong networks, especially for the engineering, design and product roles
- Recruiting for a variety of positions and working closely with our hiring managers and management across the company to understand their hiring needs, role requirements and team dynamics
- Designing and developing our hiring process and candidate experience, working closely with our Talent Team to provide smooth experience to all new hires
- Ideating employer branding activities and communication together with the Talent team
🌱 What will help you to be successful in this role?
Ideally, you have already gained some experience from working in a fast growing, global SaaS company. The volume of hiring needs gives you drive and brings your A game out. And most of all, you are passionate about providing a great candidate experience to all applicants. In addition to this, our humble wishlist would be:
- A proven track record in leading full-cycle recruitments in the tech industry (e.g. engineering, product and design roles)
- You are self-driven and have a solid track record of building and maintaining strong pipelines of candidates
- Experience in sourcing and building networks, preferably in the teach industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Fluent in English, Finnish is a plus
🤩 What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- We champion open working and believe in flexible days, freedom of space, and dedicating time to allow you to learn and create
- Endless learning and professional growth opportunities
- We equip you with the tools you need, and enjoy using
- Amazing company events and great colleagues from around the world
Does this sound like your cup of tea? Apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.