Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is the leading provider of cloud-based practice management software (PMS) to therapy and veterinary professionals.
Over the last three years, we have grown our ARR and team size by almost 10x. Today, more than 30,000 therapy and veterinary professionals use our software everyday to help treat over 20 million patients annually across 25 countries. It’s been an exciting growth journey so far and we are just getting started. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care through software, with a goal to help serve over 200 million patients by 2030. In support of this growth mission, in May 2021, Nordhealth raised €120M through a public-listing on Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange.
Nordhealth is a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Our 350 employees work either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in Europe and North America, with clients in Spain, the UK, the USA, and 22 others. For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
As a Business Controller you will bring your financial competence to support our growth and profitability management. The keys to success in this role are a forward-looking, business-oriented and hands-on attitude with a genuine interest in working closely with the business managers.
You’ll also play an important role in the technical development of our management reporting and take part in the financial system renewal project.
Business Controller reports to the Head of Business Control.
- Supporting business managers with financial and operative reporting and analysis
- Continuous development of business-related reporting, KPIs, and tools – with focus especially on data warehousing
- Running financial planning processes
- Analysis of operational efficiency that lead to improvement initiatives
- Being ambassador for standard business processes and common tools
- Involvement in master data management and governance
- Creating scenario analyses and assisting in financial set-ups in new market entrances
What is required
- Applicable higher education (e.g. M. Sc. In Finance or Industrial Engineering and Management)
- 3-5 years working experience in finance or business control in an international environment
- Good IT skills (Excel, reporting tools, ERPs)
- Development experience on databases, ETL processes, and modern reporting tools is a big plus
- Capability to drive change with a positive attitude
- Good analytical skills and ability to challenge
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work in meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- Possibility to create something new and influence with your actions
- We champion open working and believe in flexible days, freedom of space, and dedicating time to allow you to learn and create
- We equip you with the tools you need and enjoy using
- Amazing company events and great colleagues from around the world
Should you have any questions about the position, you can call Head of Business Control Matti Junkkarinen within the time slots mentioned below (phone +358 50 444 6879):
-20th of May between 10 and 11 am Finnish time
-20th of May between 1 and 1:30 pm Finnish time
-25th of May between 1 and 2 pm Finnish time
Job type : Full Time
Location: Nordhealth Nordic location, preferably Norway or Finland. You can work either remotely or from any of our offices.
Start date: As soon as possible