Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is the leading provider of cloud-based practice management software (PMS) to therapy and veterinary professionals.
Over the last three years, we have grown our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and team size by almost 10x. Today, more than 30,000 therapy and veterinary professionals use our software every day to help treat over 20 million patients annually across 25 countries. It’s been an exciting growth journey so far and we are just getting started. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care through software, with a goal to help serve over 200 million patients by 2030. In support of this growth mission, in May 2021, Nordhealth raised €120M through a public listing on Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange.
Nordhealth is a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Our 300 employees work either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in Europe and North America, with clients in the UK, USA, Spain and 22 others. For more details visit the company’s website at www.nordhealth.com
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a process-oriented Implementation Specialist to guide our customers throughout their change journey from signing up to going live with Provet Cloud. We are looking for an individual that can manage multiple customer delivery projects to ensure our veterinary practice customers are set up within the agreed timescale, to budget while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction throughout. You will be supported by UK leadership, implementation and support teams to ensure your success every step of the way.
About the Role
Reporting to the Implementation Lead (UK&I), you will take ownership of delivering Provet Cloud implementation projects, configuring and training our veterinary customers and ensuring they are set up to obtain value from our Practice Management Software.
- Take ownership of multiple customer implementation projects to ensure the projects are successfully delivered on time and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Manage the pre-project planning with the sales team to review the project and validate the sales documentation including commercial proposals, statement of work etc.
- Become a product champion and subject matter expert on our veterinary solutions to deliver engaging online and on-site training workshops to confidently educate our customers on how to get the most from the Provet Cloud platform.
- Collaborate with a range of veterinary stakeholders from vets to practice managers to build customised implementation plans, training roll-outs and go-live strategies.
- Manage and maintain all project documentation and update internal systems to ensure project details are fully up-to-date and the implementation is on-track.
- Work in a fast-paced customer-facing environment and take the lead working cross-functionally to ensure the successful delivery of implementation projects.
What’s required from you?
- Veterinary experience is highly desirable, but we would love to speak with you if you have Healthcare / SaaS project experience.
- A successful track record in customer project delivery with 2-3+ years of experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with customers to guide them throughout the implementation project and ensure they receive a high-quality experience.
- A full UK driving licence as the role requires UK & Ireland travel to customer sites.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Remote from anywhere in the UK
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Choose your own equipment including a laptop, phone and headphones
- We’ll help to set up your home office for remote working with a stipend
- Flexible working hours - we trust our people to manage their time and focus on results, so if you need to finish early to pick up your kids then feel free to let your manager know and go ahead!
- Join a fast-paced, high growth technology company and grow personally and professionally as we continue to scale globally.