Who we are?
Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is the leading provider of cloud-based practice management software (PMS) to veterinary and therapy professionals. Over the last three years, we have grown our ARR and team size by more than 10x. Today, more than 50,000 veterinary and therapy professionals use our software every day to help treat over 20 million patients annually across 30 countries. It’s been an exciting growth journey so far and we are just getting started. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care through software, with a goal to help serve over 200 million patients by 2030. In support of this growth mission, in May 2021, Nordhealth raised €120M through a public listing on Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange.
Nordhealth is a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Our 410+ employees work either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in Europe and North America, with clients in Spain, the UK, the USA, and 27 others. For more details visit the company’s website at nordhealth.com.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Director to lead our global marketing team and efforts, reporting directly to our veterinary BU CEO
. This is an opportunity to develop our marketing strategy and international expansion through a multichannel approach. Our newly formed team of marketing professionals (US, UK, Estonia, Finland) have completed the foundational work in collaboration with agencies and our in-market spend is significantly increasing. Now we need an experienced leader to refine our strategy and investment to where we can yield the best results. The ultimate goal is for increased marketing spend to deliver clearly the best return as a customer acquisition strategy (CAC/new ARR).
Your key responsibilities include:
Success Metrics: Refine, in partnership with Leadership, key performance metrics for the marketing organization. Identify opportunities to standardize or better surface data needed to produce key metrics.
Coach: Be ready to jump in and guide your team on best practices or a discrete challenge.
Data Enablement: Enabling quantitative and qualitative data to improve the speed and quality of decision making around marketing strategy, spend, and commercial activities.
Collaboration: Fostering cross-departmental partnerships to drive annual planning cycles with Product, Sales, Strategy, and Business Development teams, while assuring strategic alignment across these teams and the company at large.
Practices + Processes: Supporting the team by maintaining and improving ways of working.
Trusted Advisor: You have a talent for seeing things objectively and sharing that POV honestly and diplomatically. You will be an important advisor to the CEO and other leadership, elevating actionable insights.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- 5+ years leading an international marketing team and strategy in a B2B SaaS company.
- Strong experience in maturing marketing operations and strategy, with a special talent in product and data-driven digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social)
- A high EQ to deftly navigate a changing business landscape and wield influence across various teams. You are a relationship builder with skills to foster a sense of community with cross-functional stakeholders
- A servant leader who loves coaching people to perform at their best
- Skilled in translating complex dependencies into adaptive resourcing when plans change
- Experience in selecting, implementing and activating the best tools, including process and KPI’s
- Resilience and grit in to creating and refining processes to get the right outcomes faster
- Work well with data, and has a highly analytical approach to problem-solving
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- A good understanding of the product development lifecycle
What's in it for you?
At Nordhealth, we value self-sufficiency, autonomous teams which, we believe, are the best way to bring out the best version of us. We champion open working and believe in flexible days, freedom of space and dedicating time to allow you to learn and create. In addition, we offer:
- the chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- Endless learning and professional growth opportunities
- the tools you need, and enjoy using
- Amazing company events and great colleagues from around the world
- possibility to work either fully remotely (supported by our remote work stipend), in a hybrid mode or from one of our offices/collaboration hubs
If you feel like this could be a match, apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.