Senior Full Stack Developer (Django, Python)
👋 Who are we?
Nordhealth’s mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 40,000 professionals to help treat over 30 million patients annually across 30+ countries on five continents.
We understand that talent comes from everywhere and anywhere. The greater our diversity, the better the products we deliver. That’s why we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with all 400+ employees working either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in our other markets too, especially in Europe and North America (more at our website nordhealth.com.)
About the role
We are here to create great healthcare products. That’s at our very core, but it’s the people who make companies great, not the other way around. We spend more time with our co-workers than anyone else in our lives. Being part of an exceptional team is not only important for your personal mindfulness but key for your professional progression.
We’re now looking for a Full Stack Developer to support our growth and join our development team! In this role, you will be collaborating in a small Scrum team focusing primarily in developing and maintaining stock and inventory management features of our Provet Cloud product. The position is a full-time, permanent position.
More about Provet Cloud
Provet Cloud is Europe’s leading cloud-based veterinary clinic and hospital management software. Our mission is to leverage the power of software and design to help healthcare professionals save time so they can focus on what matters most - delivering great care, great experiences, and growing their business.
What will your day-to-day look like
In this position, you will be a member of a smull Scrum team specifically focused on stock and inventory management features. The team's responsibilities include:
- Providing technical consultancy for designers and customer support
- Technical planning and defining of new features
- Development and maintenance of new features
- Resolving bug reports
- Maintaining technical documentation of the team's domain area
- Continuously improving the team's development processes
What will help you to be successful in this role?
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience in Django framework
- Experience in database technologies (MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL)
- Experience in REST architecture
- A desire for continuous learning
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
Ideally, you have already gained 5-6 years worth of experience with the listed technologies.
In addition, the following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in Vue.js
- Experience in microservice architectures
- Experience in AWS cloud architecture
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in Scrum
- Written and spoken Finnish skills
What’s in it for you?
At Nordhealth, we do things a little bit differently. Stuff like complex and old fashioned hierarchy, are unheard of. Instead, we value self-sufficiency, autonomous teams which, we believe, are the best way to bring out the best version of us. We champion open working and believe in flexible days, freedom of space, and dedicating time to allow you to learn and create In addition, we offer:
- The chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- Endless learning and professional growth opportunities
- Possibility to work fully remotely, or at one of our four Finnish offices
- Choice of tools according to your preferences (laptop, phone, accessories, software)
- Amazing company events and great colleagues from around the world
If you enjoy working in a fast-growing and international environment with the possibility to make an impact , this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
Should you have any questions, please contact Santeri Mahlamäki:
- Remote From Anywhere - Europe, Helsinki, Kuopio, Lohja, Oulu
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
You can find more information about our company at nordhealth.com
Senior Full Stack Developer (Django, Python)
Loading application form
Already working at Nordhealth?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.