Account Executive, North America
Nordhealth (OB:NORDH) is the leading provider of cloud-based Practice Information Management Software (PIMS) to therapy and veterinary professionals.
Over the last three years, we have grown our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and team size by almost 10x. Today, more than 30,000 therapy and veterinary professionals use our software every day to help treat over 20 million patients annually across 30+ countries. It’s been an exciting growth journey so far and we are just getting started. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care through software, with a goal to help serve over 200 million patients by 2030. In support of this growth mission, in May 2021, Nordhealth raised €120M through a public listing on Euronext Growth Oslo stock exchange.
Nordhealth is a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Our 400 employees work either remotely or from offices/collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in Europe and North America, with clients in the UK, USA, Spain and 30 others. For more details visit the company’s website at www.nordhealth.com
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a results focused Account Executive to help accelerate growth in the North American market by actively seeking opportunities to help veterinary practices adopt Provet Cloud to save time, improve patient care and increase their revenues. This is a new business sales role and you must have experience in consultative sales working closely alongside prospects to understand their needs and present a compelling reason to change by highlighting the key benefits to their business.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our US sales team to manage the complete sales cycle from discovery to close. You will be supported by our sales management, marketing, implementation and support teams to ensure your success every step of the way.
About the Role
Reporting to the US Sales Director, you will help drive Provet Cloud’s growth in the North American market and be accountable for helping to develop new revenue opportunities within the veterinary sector.
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities via high outbound engagement to generate leads and research to identify new prospects and opportunities.
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle, from prospecting and initial discovery, through to platform demos and closing. Ensuring our prospective customers receive the highest level of service at each stage of their Provet Cloud journey.
- Collaborate with our business development reps to fully understand prospects requirements and deliver high-quality demonstrations. Work closely alongside the team to develop territory plans and enhance your pipeline.
- Manage and maintain your CRM to ensure lead & opportunity information is up-to-date and that sales forecasts are as accurate as possible.
- Become an expert with our PIMS and the value it provides our customers, keeping up-to-date on the latest product developments and industry trends to engage with our prospective customers.
- Adopt a consultative, solution selling approach to align the customer's needs with our solution to drive sales and close deals.
- Be an ambassador for the company at any client facing engagements and attend industry events
What’s required from you?
- Veterinary experience is highly desirable, but we would love to speak with you if you have Healthcare / SaaS sales experience.
- A successful track record in consultative selling with 3-4+ years of hunting and closing deals with a proven record of hitting targets.
- Demonstrable outbound experience in a new business focused role to build up a territory from scratch.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuasively demonstrate our solutions and share industry knowledge with prospective customers.
What will you get in return?
- Permanent full-time position
- Remote from anywhere in the US
- Competitive Salary and commission
- Choose your own equipment including laptop, phone and headphones
- Stipend to set up your home office for remote working.
- Flexible working hours
- 401k with 6% company match
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company pays 100% of employee’s portion; 25% of dependent’s portion
Join a fast-paced, high growth technology company and grow personally and professionally as we continue to scale our North American team!