Europe-based part-time UX/UI designer
👋 Who are we?
Nordhealth’s mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 50,000 professionals in over 10,000 clinics and hospitals annually across 30+ countries with 17+ years of experience in healthcare and veterinary software.
EasyPractice is the flagship product for the therapy unit in Nordhealth, that enables clinicians and therapists to handle administrative work. We’re growing steadily and have more than 40.000+ users on our platform. Our software ecosystem touches 2M+ people worldwide. So, if you want to be part of an agile development team that is passionate about solving problems and becoming better developers in the process, we might have something for you!
About the role
🚀 We’re now looking for a Europe-based part-time UX/UI designer to support our growth and join our EasyPractice team! You will take full ownership of your tasks from scoping, designing, and prototyping for personal and your colleague's projects on Figma. Here we celebrate autonomy and self-awareness. We have tons of exciting projects in the pipeline and your expertise with creativity will be utilized a lot!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Improving the design of existing features
- Reviewing implementations of your work
- Advocating for and working on design patterns
- Maintaining and contributing to an existing pattern library/design system
- Designing and prototyping new features on Figma
- Assistance with technically advanced queries from our support tool
- What will help you to be successful in this role?
- We are looking for a part-time UX/UI designer with experience.
In addition, our humble wishlist would be that you:
- Have advanced proficiency in Figma (Auto layout, components, etc.)
- Have a solid grasp of responsive design
- Use systemized approach toward design
- Have a natural curiosity to discover the system and understand how it is designed and works
- Can deliver a great experience for both our users and fellow developers
- Have an appreciation for keeping it simple and designing functional systems
- Are a great communicator
What’s in it for you?
EasyPractice operates in a remote-first environment and we try to structure ourselves so that everyone can work from wherever they like. This philosophy lies deep in our DNA. This means that most of our communication will happen in Basecamp and Slack, where we write, call and share our screens when necessary. While we value flexibility, individuality, and autonomy we put great pride in giving ownership to every team member. By applying for a position in EasyPractice we expect you to value ownership and responsibility and can work structured remotely.
// Why EasyPractice?
Some of the benefits of working at EasyPractice include:
😁 Super helpful and friendly team members
🕘 Freedom to set your own working hours
🌍 Freedom to work from anywhere in Europe
💪 You’ll have a strong influence on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
✈️ Company meet-ups once a year to get to know your team members and just have a great time together!
🗺️ Being a remote company, we have colleagues working from around the world
Please, provide both a CV and a motivational video.
Additionally, we want to see your code and design! Please attach a link to your GitHub / portfolio or other relevant material. We look forward to meeting you!
- Remote From Anywhere - Europe
You can find more information about our company at nordhealth.com
Europe-based part-time UX/UI designer
Loading application form
Already working at Nordhealth?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.