👋 Who are we?
Nordhealth’s mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empower veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 50,000 professionals in over 10,000 clinics and hospitals annually across 30+ countries with 17+ years of experience in healthcare and veterinary software.
We understand that talent comes from everywhere and anywhere. The greater our diversity, the better the products we deliver. That’s why we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with all ~400 employees working either remotely or from collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in our other markets too, especially in Europe and North America (more at our website nordhealth.com.)
About the role
We are here to create great healthcare products. That’s at our very core, but it’s the people who make companies great, not the other way around. We spend more time with our co-workers than anyone else in our lives. Being part of an exceptional team is not only important for your personal mindfulness but key for your professional progression.
The Support Specialist will work together with implementation specialists, our developers and most of the other Provet Cloud team members. The developer team will be providing second tier support for more in-depth technical support. Suitable applicants also have strong interest to support & develop digital business-to-business service models. Persons chosen for the job will also participate in our digital sales process in addition to the support processes.
This is a unique opportunity! 🚀
Your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide best-in-class support
- Help data migration process when needed
- Good basic knowledge of IT support processes(Knowledge of SQL is desired)
- Suitable education (For example bachelors degree in IT or business related field or equivalent technical experience)
- Experience working in international customer service environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Language skills:
- Spanish: Native/bi-lingual or full professional proficiency
- Portuguese: Native/bi-lingual or full professional proficiency
- English: at least limited conversational proficiency
- Strong interest to learn something new every day
- Ability to travel to industry events a few times a year
- Good interpersonal and team work skills
- Sales-oriented approach to promote new features of the system
Additional valuable areas knowledge: support desk tools, Teamviewer & other remote tools, digital radiography (DICOM), veterinary medicine, webinars, social media, social selling, project management
What’s in it for you?
At Nordhealth, we do things a little bit differently. We value continuous improvement, diverse teams and autonomy which drive our collaboration. Our global healthcare domain is rapidly developing and we are seeking colleagues who enjoy working in this type of environment. 🌎
In addition, we offer:
- Fully remote position
- The chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Learning and professional growth opportunities
- The tools you need, and enjoy using
- Frequent company events and talented colleagues from around the world
If you enjoy working in a fast-growing and international environment with the possibility to make an impact, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
- Onboarding and Customer Success
You can find more information about our company at nordhealth.com
Loading application form
Already working at Nordhealth?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.