👋 Who are we?
Nordhealth’s mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 55,000 professionals in clinics and hospitals across 30+ countries. We excel with 20+ years of experience in healthcare and veterinary software.
We understand that talent comes from everywhere and anywhere. The greater our diversity, the better the products we deliver. That’s why we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with all ~400 employees working either remotely or from collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in our other markets too, especially in Europe and North America (more at our website nordhealth.com.)
About the role
As a Senior Tech Recruiter at Nordhealth, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of our team. You'll be responsible for outbound and inbound sourcing, attracting, and hiring top talent primarily in engineering, design, and product management. Your primary focus will be recruiting world-class professionals for our healthcare SaaS applications, Provet Cloud and EasyPractice. Your efforts in bringing aboard great talent will be key to propelling Nordhealth forward, ensuring that we not only innovate but also continue to be trailblazers in the dynamic world of healthcare technology🚀.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand their needs, define job specifications, and develop recruitment strategies.
- Developing and executing innovative outbound and inbound sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Effective pipeline management and candidate communication
- Coordinating and conducting interviews, ensuring a great candidate experience
- Reviewing and sending offers
- Encouraging a referral culture and promoting our new roles internally
- Providing regular updates and feedback to hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Representing the company at industry events, career fairs, and networking events.
- Utilizing data and creating metrics to measure and report talent acquisition progress and success
- Continuously improving recruitment processes based on feedback and analytics.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
Proven Tech Recruitment Expertise: At least three years of experience in tech recruitment, with a focus on sourcing talent for engineering, design, and product management roles.
Exceptional English Communication: Proficiency in both written and oral English communication is essential, enabling clear and effective interactions with candidates and team members.
Passion for Outbound Sourcing: An enthusiasm for outbound sourcing, demonstrating a keen interest in actively seeking and engaging with potential candidates.
Action-Oriented Approach: A proactive attitude with a bias for action, ensuring timely and effective execution of recruitment tasks.
Interpersonal Savvy: A strong ability to connect with individuals, discern their unique strengths and motivations, and foster a positive and engaging experience throughout the recruitment process.
What’s in it for you?
At Nordhealth, we do things a little bit differently. We value continuous improvement, diverse teams and autonomy which drive our collaboration. Nordhealth operates in a rapidly changing healthcare field worldwide, and we are seeking colleagues who would be eager to be part of it.
In addition, we offer:
- The chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Learning and professional growth opportunities
- Talented colleagues from around the world
If you enjoy working in a fast-growing and international environment with the possibility to make an impact, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.